Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Sometimes words is all we have.

Dark clouds,
grey days,
I look up
and the rain comes down.

I cry,
we hope,
we hold
onto each other.

No words,
no actions,
no where to go,
that doesn't remind me of you.

Dark clouds,
grey days,
the rain comes down,
always falling.

It feels like I'm
always falling.

The days
pass by,
in a haze.

People come,
and go,
and whisper to each other.

They wonder
what to do.
I wonder
what to do.

And the rain still falls,
I feel I'll never see
the sun again.

Never feel it's rays,
never see your smile.

Even though
I know,
the sun will come back out,
and I will smile again.

Even with the dark clouds,
and the grey days,
and the rain that
washes away my tears.




   My heart is with you, my dear friend in this dark time.  You are an amazingly strong person and you have everyone behind you, supporting you.  Always know that you are never alone.  You have touched so many people's lives and we are all here for you, no matter where you are.
   All my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment